Thursday, February 11, 2016

Finally!

Super Big Apologies



So, life is a little crazy over here, that's for sure.
So, I wasn't able to have a P-day on Monday because we had zone conference that day andTuesday, and then we've had too many appointments over the past two days to try and take a P-day, so I finally get a smallish one today. 
Also, I know before I would usually respond to all your emails and then write a weekly email and then write to other people, but now, and especially while I'm getting used to these keyboards, I'm going to just write the weekly email first to try and answer everyone's questions and then respond to you all if I have time. Please keep writing me though, even if I don't reply, I love hearing from everyone at home. Hopefully once I get better on these keyboards I'll be able to reply to everyone at home again, but until then I hope this works for y'all.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment