Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fall has fallen? I guess? - The weekly email

As of recently, the weather here has been absoluetly amazing. Paradise in a temperature. Not too hot all day, just cold enough to warrant a blanket at night, it almost feels like fall for here, not that pacific islands really experience fall. 
In other news, not much is new here, the work is going forward great, it's really nice to be out of the office and just working, we've found a few new investigators and continued to work with the old ones. I don't think I've talked about Marie-Rose and Kena, they're probably our top investigators right now. Marie-Rose's parents are members, but fairly recent converts, who were just sealed in the temple at the beginning of this year. Kena is Marie-Rose's boyfriend, they're planning on getting married and baptized in August, and it's been great getting to work with them, every lesson has been super spiritual.
In other news being a zone leader is cool, I conducted our zone meeting yesterday and it went well. I'm still learning and adjusting to the role, but it's been good. We have zone conference coming up next week as well, so I have that to look forward too (and stress out a little, but I know it'll be great).
Love you all back home, stay safe!
Elder Miner




Saw an absolutley gorgeous sunset, basically forced us to stop and take pictures. (The camera does not do it justice)









Haircut service! (I've acutally gotten pretty handy with the hairclippers I bought here, I cut a decent number of the missionaries hair here)

No comments:

Post a Comment