Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Mele Kalikimaka! - The Weekly Email

Hello one and all! Merry Christmas from the beautiful island of New Caledonia here in the South Pacific! I know that mele kalikimaka is the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas day, but it's also the island greeting that we send to you from the land where palm trees sway, so I think it counts. 
We have been super busy today, between the last district activity for a departing sister and our quartet rehearsal, so this is about all I have time to send off. Just want to let you all know that I'm doing great here. There's always work here to do, whether I'm helping other missionaries or teaching people. We have a lot of investigators in progress, including now a boy named Adolf who is the son of an investigator who was taught by the Magenta sisters and will be getting baptized this weekend. He's super shy but very smart and progressing well. 
I hope everyone at home is doing well. It's raining a lot here, but it's nice because then it's not hot, thank goodness. Transfers will be announced this weekend as well, so I'll let you know how that works out next week. Love you all!
Elder Miner




Thanksgiving Dinner!

We got to destroy an old hard drive (Church's orders). :)

District activity to go see an old abandoned boat and last district activity for Sister Caress


No comments:

Post a Comment