Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I'm beginning to run out of clever titles - the weekly email

I really am though, I need more funny things to happen. Or at least funny things I remember when I sit down to right emails. Especially funny things that non-missionaries will understand. Oh well. I'll do better next week. Maybe.
Anyway, not much has changed in terms of the work here, Ana is still on for the 10th of September, and it looks like she'll be ready, along with her two older kids who want to get baptized as well. I'm going to call this a birthday present for my Mom since it'll still be the 9th, her birthday, in the States when they get baptized, so happy birthday Mom. We've also been trying to get back in contact with some investigators that we haven't seen in a while, they always seem to be getting sick and so it can take a while to have another lesson with them, but we really don't want anyone to slip through the cracks. 
We did have our ward conference this past weekend which was really good, Ana came and said she felt like some of the talks were just for her. I know I talk about Ana a lot, but she's just so golden and ready to be baptized, and I'm so grateful that I've been able to teach her. 
Just to let everyone know, apparently there was a fairly strong earthquake here in the Pacific not too long ago, but we didn't feel a thing here in Noumea, so we're all safe and sound. 
Thanks for your prayers and thoughts, have a great week,
Elder Miner


P-day pétanque



Elder Kesser and me with the office couple in New Caledonia, Elder and Sister Glade.

No comments:

Post a Comment