Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Infected Face Tunnels - The weekly email

So, I went in to the doctor last week. I've been having a lot of sinus pain and headaches recently, I decided that at this point it's interfering with my being able to work as a missionary. We've been trying a few different things, but they've only been treating the symptoms. The doctor says that because there are so many things constantly in bloom here that it can really aggravate any sinus problems I may have had from before, and he thinks I have sinusitis. I'll be getting a CT scan of my sinuses next week, so we'll see what happens. Nothing can stop the work though!
This week has been a bit of a rollercoaster, some investigators have made some amazing progress while some others, haven't... We haven't seen Ana in probably a week or more now, and we are really not sure why. It doesn't look like her baptism is going to work out for next week... However, we have one new investigator named Patrice who is making amazing progress. He has been reading the Book of Mormon at an amazing rate. There are some things about the Church and his old church that he's still working through, but after a long in-depth conversation about the priesthood and restoration he's much more inclined to accept what we have to say. He asks so many questions, and our discussions are always awesome. 
I can't really think of anything else big and important. Next week will bring a zone conference and transfer news, so expect a bigger email then I guess.
Love you all!
Elder Miner


PACKAGE!!!


Exchange! That's Elder Tauotaha, one of our Zone Leaders here in the South. We had a great exchange a couple days ago.


When roundabouts are the norm here, you need a stop sign WITH the red light.

No comments:

Post a Comment