Wednesday, September 13, 2017

"13 Days...." "Stop it!" - The Weekly Letter

Hello one and all! So recently I've been bothering Elder Kessler by commenting on how much time he has left here in New Caledonia. I don't think he appreciates it. But it's fine, because he's probably going to be one of my best friends for life. Interesting how a mission can do that, bringing people together who never would have met otherwise, missionaries, members, and investigators alike. Always interesting to see who clicks with you, sometimes it's the people you'd least expect. But I believe fully that we knew and were destined to find people that we knew from the pre-mortal life  here in this life, and sometimes it takes going halfway across the world to do it.
Honestly all I can say about this week is that the Lord is blessing immensely. Will we be able to baptize before the transfer is out? It'll take a miracle, but for a sector that had been having nothing going for it and a bad reputation for the longest time, things are really moving. Just last week we started teaching two new part member families and another family from Vanuatu. Our efforts can only goes as fast as our two feet (or two bike tires) can carry us, but the work goes on. I'm so grateful for this chance I've had to be a tool in the Lord's hands during this time, and to have a front row seat to His infinite mercy and beautiful plan, in my life and in the lives of others. 
I love you all, see you in a couple months.
Elder Miner



Best Comp ever! :3


P-day activity last week, we went out to some cannons in Nouville on the far edge of Noumea


Destiny photo, Parc Riviere Bleue take 3


This is my new friend Steeve, our shuttle driver in Riviere Bleue, our last P-day activity before Elder Kessler goes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment