Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 28, 2015

Dear everyone,
I have like, no time again to write off a weekly email, but I'll do my best. Sorry, I keep running out of time, but I'll try to get you some information.
First off, I'm here in Mesa. It's actually nice. A little colder than I expected, which is weird, but it's nice. I'm on a bike, so that's been crazy and unexpected, but now that I have fixed my bike, it's actually really fun. 
My companion and I are whitewashing, which means we're both new to the area. His name is Elder Doman, and he's only been here for a 4 1/2 months, so we're both really new. He's from Colorado, and he's really great. We work well together. There's not a whole lot of work here for us to do, but there's a lot of potential, which means there's a lot of work for us to do, but it's exciting. 
Christmas here was great, Skyping home was great, and I've missed my family, so it was great to see and talk to them. 
Suffice to say, a mission has been awesome. I'm tired like all the time, but this is some of the most fulfilling work I've ever done, and I couldn't be happier. Being a missionary is an absolute blast, and I love getting to be bold in declaring the gospel. We have no other purpose in life right now other than to declare the Gospel.
Sorry this was so short, I'll try harder to get a better email out in the future!
Sincerely, Elder Miner

Hee hee, we're rebels.



Christmas lights at the Mesa temple were beautiful. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment