Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 8, 2015

Hey everyone!
I don't have a whole lot of time to write a weekly email this week, but I'll try and cover most of what happened. 
I had the opportunity to participate in a special 40 person choir for a Christmas devotional for all of the Branch President's and their wives. It was amazingly spiritual, and I was so grateful for the chance I had to bear my testimony through music. It was something I will never forget. We also had a Skype lesson with a native French speaker. It was definitely a different experience, but it was super enjoyable. We had a great conversation, and he was so cool. He was actually a recent convert, and so our message of enduring to the end was perfectly suited for him. I also had my first fast Sunday of my mission. It was great, and I definitely have felt the results of my fast. 
I'm sorry there's not more detail here, not a lot happens that's different from day to day here at the MTC to be honest. 
See you in 2,
Elder Miner 

No comments:

Post a Comment