Tuesday, October 17, 2017

#ldsconf - The Weekly Email

So we got to watch conference this weekend, and it was a great experience. I especially loved Elder Bednar and Elder Stevenson's talks. They both gave a lot of answers to the questions I've been asking myself as I begin to prepare to come home from my mission. My heart goes out to the family of Elder Hales as well after their loss. 
Conference kind of consumed most of this week, we did have two investigators come to some sessions, a newer investigator named Armand, he's 19, and then Bernadette came to the Sunday Afternoon session. She's thinking that she wants to postpone her baptismal date, but we're still working on it. She's ready, she just needs to know that she's ready. Other than that it's just been missionary work, lots of contacting, training and studies, alll the normal missionary things. The days have slowed down somewhat, I'm just trying to pass on all the knowledge I've gained to Elder Hable so that the mission can continue to go to new heights. Life is good, God is good, and this work is true.
Love you all, see you in a month!
Elder Miner

PS Sorry, no new pictures this week, I haven't taken any since zone conference...

No comments:

Post a Comment